Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so I noticed it happens when turning on too 

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted
7 hours ago, Never Enough Bass said:

It's a small thump tho so I should be fine tell this wire comes right

It's sending a harsh frequency to your voice coils, so it's not very good for the sub, but you should be fine. But I'm not 100% sure. I haven't heard it. 

Does the pop change with whatever volume your head unit is at when it turns off? Or is it a consistent volume? 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Posted

I'm not sure I always turn my volume down to about 7 8 before I turn it off it's just like a soft thump like someone tapped on my cone a little bit

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Never Enough Bass said:

I'm not sure I always turn my volume down to about 7 8 before I turn it off it's just like a soft thump like someone tapped on my cone a little bit

I'd definitely keep doing that until the problem is fixed

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Posted

Yea I always turn it down with all my systems it's force of habit with the climate I live in it's michigan u can get all 4 seasons in 1 day

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted

Maybe I should turn it down more and see if it lowers or if it stays the same I know if I turn my head unit off with car still running it still does it

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 914 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...