Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted
35 minutes ago, Never Enough Bass said:

What kind of rca's do u have 

For the 4 channel I used a nvx amp kit. And the mono I used sky high rcas. I’m pretty sure both are twisted pair and shielded. 

Posted

Like @Dafaselessaid add some grounds pretty much process of elimination at this point

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted

Did u try grounding the high amp straight to the battery 

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted

I'm kinda going thru the same thing my subs thump a little when the amp turns on and off

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted
1 hour ago, Never Enough Bass said:

I'm kinda going thru the same thing my subs thump a little when the amp turns on and off

Mine does too. Not very loud or anything but I notice it. I also notice it when I turn the bass knob up or down. 

Posted

Yea it didn't do it with my old amp I just changed amps about 2 weeks ago and added the second battery now it does it no clue why I don't have much time to mess with it so it's going slow to find out why

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted

Tried the 4 channel grounded to the battery and it still the same. Maybe even worse. I’m gonna try grounding the battery in a different spot maybe. I’m not sure 

Posted
15 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

How are your amplifiers mounted? 

Mine is screwed into plastic I found what's wrong with mine 1 of my grounds is 75 ohms lol

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 873 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...