Venenojay Posted November 23, 2021 Report Posted November 23, 2021 Hey so I have a 2013 G37x I want to put the skar audio dual 12 set that’s 2500watts rms along with their 3500watt amp. I know I need the big 3 upgrade but along with that what alternator and battery set would I need ? The current alternator is 150amps and it’s on the stock battery please help and let me know
Never Enough Bass Posted November 23, 2021 Report Posted November 23, 2021 I have 3500 watts on a stock 160 alt and 2 agm batteries about 150ah with both of them and the big 3 06 Charger Pioneer double din Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's 0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 8g karma ss speaker wire Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm 2 Sundown U series 12's Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main) Xs power d3400 Trying to find a ho alt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.