Knukonceptz is legit. I don't know who told you that. They do sell both OFC and CCA, but as long as you make sure you get the OFC, you're good. 

SHCA has really good cable, so does Sundown. HiFi Vega has a whole series of videos on YouTube comparing different brands of 1/0 cable. Pretty interesting

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Knu kolossus is great wire

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

21 hours ago, Dafaseles said:

Knukonceptz is legit. I don't know who told you that. They do sell both OFC and CCA, but as long as you make sure you get the OFC, you're good. 

SHCA has really good cable, so does Sundown. HiFi Vega has a whole series of videos on YouTube comparing different brands of 1/0 cable. Pretty interesting

To be truthful I saw it in the reviews. Thanks a lot for your insight, i appreciate it. Center console build starts Thursday.. ill make sure to post. Also, what is considered a "good" inline fuse for the power wire. A local audio shop sells one for 60$, and Rockford sells one for 11$. Why is one so much higher than the other? Should I get a higher pricing fuse?

30 minutes ago, molly4lyfe said:

To be truthful I saw it in the reviews. Thanks a lot for your insight, i appreciate it. Center console build starts Thursday.. ill make sure to post. Also, what is considered a "good" inline fuse for the power wire. A local audio shop sells one for 60$, and Rockford sells one for 11$. Why is one so much higher than the other? Should I get a higher pricing fuse?

Any fuse will work as long as it is rated to your amp

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

2 Sundown U series 12's

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

36 minutes ago, molly4lyfe said:

Some fuses are plastic, which are usually between $4-$10 a piece. Then you have ceramic fuses which can jump up into the $20 a piece range. The ceramic style is better because of its tolerance to heat as opposed to plastic. 

In my opinion though, if you're not running some crazy huge system, that can generate a lot of excess heat, plastic ANL fuses work just fine. Sky High Car Audio has their own fuses. I want to say they're $4 a piece. Maybe even less right now. I think they're running a sale

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

10 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

Some fuses are plastic, which are usually between $4-$10 a piece. Then you have ceramic fuses which can jump up into the $20 a piece range. The ceramic style is better because of its tolerance to heat as opposed to plastic. 

In my opinion though, if you're not running some crazy huge system, that can generate a lot of excess heat, plastic ANL fuses work just fine. Sky High Car Audio has their own fuses. I want to say they're $4 a piece. Maybe even less right now. I think they're running a sale

Alright thanks, I actually also just ordered the Knu Kolassus 4 gauge wiring kit OFC. And your right, watched a couple videos and did some research, glad I went with them over some of the cheap amazon kits.

I think the kit will come with a fuse block

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

2 Sundown U series 12's

Xs power d3400