Sonic Electronix

I can only speak from my experiences, I have ordered 2 from them, the first one was a 240 it lasted about 3 months. Sent it back and it got lost somewhere between saying it was delivered there and me calling asking about it. The second was another 250 6 phase hairpin bought  April 9, 2020 it lasted untill 7/16/2022 then stayed on constantly, killed the batteries. Sent it back they looked at it and sent back same one stating that it is fine. As soon as I hooked it up the alternator turned on. Sent back and they fixed and upgraded to a 270.  Has worked for about 2yrs now. Me personally I will not be buying another Alt from them. Others may have had better luck, but 2 alts bought and 2 went bad. 

Glad i asked then.  So far the only other place is power bastards for my car.  A 2019 nissan versa sv.

34 minutes ago, killerc998 said:

I can only speak from my experiences, I have ordered 2 from them, the first one was a 240 it lasted about 3 months. Sent it back and it got lost somewhere between saying it was delivered there and me calling asking about it. The second was another 250 6 phase hairpin bought  April 9, 2020 it lasted untill 7/16/2022 then stayed on constantly, killed the batteries. Sent it back they looked at it and sent back same one stating that it is fine. As soon as I hooked it up the alternator turned on. Sent back and they fixed and upgraded to a 270.  Has worked for about 2yrs now. Me personally I will not be buying another Alt from them. Others may have had better luck, but 2 alts bought and 2 went bad. 

Power Bastards are crap, they don't make rated amperage, and always fail under heavy use. So many horror stories on all the audio forums with their products.
Just because a site doesn't list your make/model you should really email them and see. Often times only popular options are listed (even more so when you are buying from a reseller and not buying direct from the company).
I can't believe that Mechman, Singer, DC Power, US Alternator, Brand X can't make an alt for your car, but some cheap company can.

I'm still on the fence about mine,  I got a 430 amp from them and it does keep my voltage at 14.4 but it will drop slightly if I'm running both mishimoto fans, all the l.e.d. and e.l. wire,  dual air compressors click on and the system up 2/3. (2 ppi black ice 7000.1, 1000.4, 800.1 and 4 skar evl12d2 + other spks). However,  just yesterday I had the system turned up for about 3 minutes and smoke started coming from the alternator area,  so ....???..., also don't option for powder coat,  I don't believe it's really powder coat,  if it is they did a quick job and didn't get enough powder on it before baking it. 

Archived