Parents Are Gone For The Weekened

ahhaha.. dude make the dude that piss in your car have your whole car cleaned.. at a shop.. and as for the hole, make ths SOB pay for it..

it's kind of hard when your forced to buy a new car you can't afford and have to make $250+ a month payment for 5 years, as well as gas being $4 a gallon, plus car insurance and paying for school i'm suprised I was able to get my Dc subs.

If i didnt have all these bills I'd be able to afford my own place.

good thing is I have parents who give a shit and won't just kick their kids to the curb.

to add more to this fucked up day, I had to take another person home at 9 in the morning, so I was up from the day before at 10:30 am so i'm driving with 30+ hours of no sleep, nothing to eat, high on nicotine, smoked a pack, and redbull. I finally got home at around 11:30 am, after being dilarious taking him home in my old neighborhood I ended up getting lost, and was so exhausted I forgot where I was and had to go farther than necessary to find my way home. It's now just about 10 pm and I'm just waking up haven't eaten in 25+ hours.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

you guys are still living in the nest at that age? DAMN no wonder your not scoring......you need your own pad man! :D

i need to get out as well...asap

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

dude screw that shit. i copped a felony when my older brother threw ahouse party when to folks went on a vacation. someone decided to go to my room and knock uglies, then look in my closet for my HCCA set-up. they found it and started seeing if they could do trick shots with my 15.2 HCCA. i picked it up and smacked the kids in there faces wiht it.

----reference's----

meade916

dude screw that shit. i copped a felony when my older brother threw ahouse party when to folks went on a vacation. someone decided to go to my room and knock uglies, then look in my closet for my HCCA set-up. they found it and started seeing if they could do trick shots with my 15.2 HCCA. i picked it up and smacked the kids in there faces wiht it.

LOL :lol:

they all wanted me to get drunk, if i got drunk, oh man their be dead bodies everywhere cuz so much shit pissed me off I just locked myself in my room so i didnt see what was going on.

the fact my brother is irresponsible, and falls into peer pressure so easily, and I had to drive the people home with no sleep, or food i'm still pissed at him even if he let me kick him in the nuts as many times as I wanted i'd still hate him.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I live with grandparents but I get puss every now and then! I'll be out the house next semester tho!!!

Why did you have to take people home?

i hope a insurgant kills him.

Kinda fucked up?

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

I live with grandparents but I get puss every now and then! I'll be out the house next semester tho!!!

i hope a insurgant kills him.

Kinda fucked up?

x2 i would of made them walk they ass home

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Kinda fucked up?

did you brother get you girlfriend knocked up when you went to college in another state? did you brother drain you bank account? did you brother ever total a 2006 toyota tundra 2 hours after you bought it because you have a nicer car than him? those were his exact words why he did it. fuck him he deserves to die. this is only about .000000000000000000000001% of the shit he has pulled with me.

----reference's----

meade916

did you brother get you girlfriend knocked up when you went to college in another state? did you brother drain you bank account? did you brother ever total a 2006 toyota tundra 2 hours after you bought it because you have a nicer car than him? those were his exact words why he did it. fuck him he deserves to die. this is only about .000000000000000000000001% of the shit he has pulled with me.

wow, u got a lot of issues in yo life =\.

stop thread jacking my thread lol.

i had to take em home cuz my brother was drunk and I was the only one sober. the dude couldnt walk home cuz it required taking express way and was an hour drive.

he was so fucked up he couldnt even speak properly, and put a ciggerette in his mouth paper 1st and was gonna light the filter.

he called my bro this morning and apologized for his actions, and feels like shit.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived