Ron36 Posted October 23, 2022 Report Posted October 23, 2022 My wife told me she wants a nice record player and since I’m the audio guy I should know . I told her I know nothing about records but will ask here, so help a brother guys it for my wife so money is no issue , both a player with speakers or adding speakers but has to be really easy to use for her. 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
audiofanaticz Posted October 24, 2022 Report Posted October 24, 2022 The gold standard is really the Technics SL-1200, theres like 9 different generations of them though from the 70s up to like 2009 or something. The SP-10 is good as well but they are also expensive, then again soo is a SL-1200.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.