Excercise is a wonderful way to keep busy. It will give you time to think, or zone out if you prefer. It will also make you you feel better and better as your fitness improves with your mental state. It will help get the old 'toxins' out of your system quicker too.

I used to take medicine for depression and it turned into something else.. Whatever hobby you can do to take your mind off your issues will be benefitial, if I can help you pm me- but we are all here for you as an smd family.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

If you know you have a problem, and you know you need to quit, thats a VERY good start, now just cracking down on yourself and doing it is the other half of the battle. If you need anything shoot me a pm or an IM

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

One day at a time.

Your alright man.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I have not touched the straw or skittles since sunday, and don't plan too. Monday was absolute hell, tuesday was still bad, but today i have more energy, in a somewhat good mood. Thanx for your help.

Keep working on it and feel free to talk to us if you need to.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)