Second Skin Audio

should i keep my backseats (no wall), or should i remove my backseats for a bigger no wall? (tahoe)

6fears7

for background, i have a 2002 tahoe with 2 Crossfire C7 18s on a Taramps MD5k. right now, i have my 2 front seats and then my 2nd row seats. ive been contemplating on just upgrading to 2 18s that can take more power (prolly XT3 or XT4 Crossfire 18s) and upgrading my amp, or if i should just go with a big build and get rid of some space by taking out my 2nd row and going with something like 4 18s? i know i can fit 4 18s behind my 2nd row and it all depends on airspace, but im doing a full Crossfire build so thats why im sticking with them. just looking for opinions. thanks in advance 

3 hours ago, 6fears7 said:

for background, i have a 2002 tahoe with 2 Crossfire C7 18s on a Taramps MD5k. right now, i have my 2 front seats and then my 2nd row seats. ive been contemplating on just upgrading to 2 18s that can take more power (prolly XT3 or XT4 Crossfire 18s) and upgrading my amp, or if i should just go with a big build and get rid of some space by taking out my 2nd row and going with something like 4 18s? i know i can fit 4 18s behind my 2nd row and it all depends on airspace, but im doing a full Crossfire build so thats why im sticking with them. just looking for opinions. thanks in advance 

If you can spare the room, I'd go with big build. It's better to go bigger if you can.

I ultimately always end up going bigger after my initial set up and regret having to do a bunch of work again.

Basshead problems...

17 hours ago, pnutz37 said:

If you can spare the room, I'd go with big build. It's better to go bigger if you can.

I ultimately always end up going bigger after my initial set up and regret having to do a bunch of work again.

Basshead problems...

yeah i for sure wanna go bigger, but its my daily but i dont really use my backseats too often anyways, but idk i always thought the idea of a real loud no wall with the rear seats as well was cool as hell, like Steve lol. but def contemplating it 

Archived