Eco Friendly Can Be Cool!

I just seen one of them yesterdayu at work

impressivly nice interior

only a 2 seater, but you can throw a pair of 10s back in the hatch easily for some extra thump

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

that smart car has to have a motorcycle engine in it... don't know which one... but something... plus the ferrari did 13.4 at 400m wtf no way cuz it's 1320 for a 1/4 mile so there no way that had to be one sucky mother fuckin driver or it was fixed

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

that smart car has to have a motorcycle engine in it... don't know which one... but something... plus the ferrari did 13.4 at 400m wtf no way cuz it's 1320 for a 1/4 mile so there no way that had to be one sucky mother fuckin driver or it was fixed

it does, i think its a gixxer 1000 motor, might be a busa, but idk

still fast none the less

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

the ferrari didnt launch with launch control he just revved really high and hit the paddle making for a big smokey start.

Guest Dylan Dude
the ferrari didnt launch with launch control he just revved really high and hit the paddle making for a big smokey start.

yeah the ferrari driver is a retard and the smart car is a special version with a Suzuki Hayabusa engine in it.

yeah the ferrari driver is a retard and the smart car is a special version with a Suzuki Hayabusa engine in it.

Yup...seen this awhile ago.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...