Your My Boy Blue! -build Log-

Aight so finally I got home and settled from school. It'll be fairly slow but should be steady since theres alot of stuff out there that hasnt arrived yet, (alt, 2 sundown 8s, etc.) Ill be doin this basically how I think it should be done, (taking care of electrical before anything big goes in, dynamatting like the world will end if I dont, etc.) Heres an equipment list of whats goin in. This will be a combo daily/competition vehicle. Basically just want to be noticed in what I can do:

-dynamat xtreme bulk pack/hushmat

- MECHMAN 250amp alt

-3 Powermasters

-all knukonceptz wiring

-3 pairs memphis PR comps

-2 Zeus 4406s

-1 titan 4008

-1 XXV Colossus

-2 Sundown 8" subs

-2 DC Level 4 15"s

shit has changed! as some know, E8s are in the process of bein glassed into a rear center console. still goin for the blow through, but different style this time......you'll see. boxes will be 4 cubes and tuned to 39-40 Hz.....Im compiling alot of old pics and new pics so bear with me....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

so far I got the trunk matted and roof. My headliner has been out for a long ass time so I figured I mide as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

some of the equipment Im startin with. Im surprised, the rear deck beats with 2 6.5s sealed! I had to throw in the zeus cuz I couldnt live with just the head powerin them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

and my new drivers side axle (just replaced the passenger...while I was under, I notice the drivers

greasin up too....that really sucked. I could have just bought both)

Posted Image

and gotta give props to 24 designs for makin the custom badge for me. the punisher ones for a friend.

soon it will be glassed into my front grill.

Posted Image

Posted Image

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

2 8's and 2 15's? Sounds cool! What kinda car?

LOL @ your title "YOUR MY BOY BLUE!!"

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

thanks man. All goin in a 95 accord sedan.

• 3 weeks later...

emblems are from 24 designs. they do a real good job.....I just have no idea where Im gonna put it. got a couple more pics of equipment. 0 gauge KLM wiring, tsunami fuses, tsunami fuse block, some RCAs, and my second amp.

Posted Image

and Im in love with this hard core tsunami fuse block.....

Posted Image

hopefully installing this weekend or beginning next week. I also decided that I will be building custom rear seats. I figured since I got prelude front seats, I mide as well go with the prelude rear buckets. plus Ill split up the bench seat that will leave room for my spare tire idea and be able to house the 2 E8s without compromising leg room. the framing will be very involved and im lookin forward to taking it on.

• 3 months later...

the alternator......should be in by the end of the week......have to fab up some custom brackets to mount it....

Posted Image

Posted Image

alternator wiring and fuses....

Posted Image

wiring as it stands for the zeuses (will be changing)

Posted Image

the zeuses as they stand (will be changing for 8 cubes)

Posted Image

AND THE NEW ADDITION TO FAMILY BLUE!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

size comparison to the E8......

Posted Image

Posted Image

first reaction at the front door.......yeah I giggled......alot.......W/E Im freakin excited! Big thanks to Soundwerx for the amazing deal!!

Archived