Your My Boy Blue! -build Log-

haha thanks man!

also....I gotta add my own finess to all my builds so the SPL boxes in the trunk will be special too. the ports will be integrated into the rear deck diagonally, and will be half in and half out of the boxes. I will be making sure to seal the s**t out of the openings so there is no air loss; this will hopefully help me gain DBs into the cabin....however, each port will only be 13 inches in length since the rear windshield comes in on a tight angle and I believe I would not only lose air flow, but possibly break or un-seal the glass....so I will be making the ports slightly wider....come to think of it, I may just build a tip thats the same angle with the glass so it will flow better....but thats what I plan on doing....pics of sketches describing what I mean should be soon.....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

glad you started a build log man.. for some reason i didnt know you were running lvl 4's... maybe i did and i forgot.

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

thanks guys.....heres a quick sketch to explain the port idea.....

Posted Image

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

^kind of man.....Ive decided before I fill the trunk with 400+ pounds worth of audio, I gotta change my suspension. So this weekend Im orderin some bilstein shocks and tanabe springs.....so its related but not necessarily building haha....

• 3 weeks later...

damn took me long enough to order those!...

just ordered these....

Posted Image

and been waiting for these....(dont you hate when a company doesnt tell you they are on backorder? :angry: )

Posted Image

Archived