So some guys decided to follow me home today...

yea really those would get stolen in a week...

wait did you graduate with pete rose or just at the same high school cause if you graduated with him youre an old mofo

i graduated at the same school in 05 hahahaha :^

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there really isnt much stealin in my neighborhood just like stupid pranks my moms car got egged over the summer just cause it was nice. and that shit was impossible to get off they got it on the windshield and it just didnt come off. i went thru mikes car wash twice and some of it stayed on... the egg like soaked in cause it was in the middle of the night so we only noticed the next morning

why would you pull into YOUR driveway when being followed?

he already said it was too late to turn around without making it too noticeable

too late without making it too noticable? that doesn't make sense.... oh well, hope your shit doesn't get jacked...
yes it does make sense. he said he already pulled into his driveway. u cant just back out and act like it isnt your house. it would be too noticeable.

ernesto, did u ever think they were just trying to watch tv?

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived