Db Drag Show In Santa Clara

i'll go ahead and say it if kimo and alpine won't --

49.8 won't even make brackets outside of CA. and for the most part, EVERYONE buys their own gear. No need to go fishing for a cookie because of money spent.

The west gets zero respect as far as competition is concerned. It's going to stay that was as long as 'newer people' still get uppity and Sam Horn keeps stripping SPL Max points. If you've still got something to say to 'big' people in the competition circuit, go to Oaklahoma Showdown and say it in the lanes.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

i'll go ahead and say it if kimo and alpine won't --

49.8 won't even make brackets outside of CA. and for the most part, EVERYONE buys their own gear. No need to go fishing for a cookie because of money spent.

The west gets zero respect as far as competition is concerned. It's going to stay that was as long as 'newer people' still get uppity and Sam Horn keeps stripping SPL Max points. If you've still got something to say to 'big' people in the competition circuit, go to Oaklahoma Showdown and say it in the lanes.

Bingo.

I'm just glad the shit talking sticks to here and doesn't spill over to TP.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

^^is that...bill mofo'in johnson? hahahhahhahaha, team broke-ass ain't got nuttin on Team Broke Negro.

lol srsly though, Termpro needs a jolt right about now. It's dying.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

shhhhhhh don't even mention TP. Don't need to start this scandal B.S. all over again.

WELL ALPINE WAS LOGGED ON MY COMP LAST AND I ACCIDENTLY POSTED ABOVE.

HEY DEAFY WE STILL GOT AN ICE COLD COOLER OF BEER TO FINISH.

^^is that...bill mofo'in johnson? hahahhahhahaha, team broke-ass ain't got nuttin on Team Broke Negro.

lol srsly though, Termpro needs a jolt right about now. It's dying.

Joo funkin know right!

I'm sure someone can stir the shit over on TP if needed :unsure:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

ice, cold, beer. i guuueeessss i can put some work in this evening. :o

gimme 3 minutes, i've got to go stir some shit over at spermpro.

See some people getting their panties in a wad over this and its silly. Bassrace main intention was to bring new people to the sport, hence newbies. Take offense if you want, it really matters to me as much as it does you, not at all probably less even. Im not trying to attack anyone or hurt their fellings, if the short bus captain had popped off at the mouth acting like he is something this post would still be on topic.

Christain if you want to get all butthurt about it go ahead, sad fact of it is are state records worth braggin about? Secondly I have never claimed to be ANYONE or ANYTHING in dB drag I am merely a nobody in that organization that enjoys the format and spending some time building occasionally when I have the time and money. Luckily Im modest enough to admit it instead of being like others who come on here pounding their chest over something not even worth bringing up at the dinner table with the family much less bragging about online. Again my comments werent directed at anyone, if you or anyone else feel they were then maybe its a guilty conscious

and for eminem......

keep talking im reloading

dont worry Im wearing my BB proof vest, your red ryder doesnt stand a chance.

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg

It's all good Navi, just trying to get the Groundpounders in the West coast to catch up to the East coast if you know what I mean, thats why bassrace is so popular in general.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived