Db Drag Show In Santa Clara

i was fucking with you. and you bit really easy. im done posting on here again. boring to me. ill be on top of my game next show though. brian told me what he's getting. hope it works out as good as it did for me. get your shit built and ready we'll need it.

Ya I'm trying the burbin still in the shop and the civic is having title transfer problems ya!!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

??? ummmmm are you retarded? how do you get that out of what i said. me you and anyone else who competes with us cant do better than a 156 so why go in that class? but i will do deathmatch with you.

Brandon,

Yeah I was talking about you and your dumbass statement. You said you would take Mikes van and deathmatch against me. That sound to me like you can't do it in your little rex so you have to use someones else's stuff to do it. Right?

Just like your little comment earlier saying mommy bought all my stuff, nope I have a job, unlike some people I didn't use a windfall to buy my system, nor did my mommy buy me anything.

You want to talk about how big and badass your are with your car then wheres the numbers? So you did a 49, big deal it's still no 151 like I did all last year. Once you can even get close to what I have done over and over then we can talk about matches. You haven't proven shit. Your just another don't know

You have a lot to learn about getting loud. I think once you start breaking the 150 mark maybe you will learn just what it means to accomplish that. Then again maybe not, you just might be to immature to figure out what it all means.

I think once you work hard and not just buy yourself into being loud then maybe you will understand what this hobby is all about.

You should spend more time online studying others builds and less time being a keyboard commando on here. I could tell you plenty of what I have seen to get a rex loud, but I'll be damned if I help you with that nasty ass attitude you have gotten. You head has gotten bigger then your numbers.

It's too bad you have become the spokesperson for Team Bassick, you're really dragging down the team name.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

well mike dosent need anymore points in the events that we go to. i will be more than happy to challenge that beast of yours to a deathmatch. :D

theres a period there which is 2 statements. since when do I borrow vehicles. i didnt even borrow one at wf. your one to talk about borrowing things. :blink:

ill see you in the lanes. like i said forget about the past, that was then this is now.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

theres a period there which is 2 statements. since when do I borrow vehicles. i didnt even borrow one at wf. your one to talk about borrowing things. :blink:

ill see you in the lanes. like i said forget about the past, that was then this is now.

I don't borrow vehicles, I OWN all mine. And if your talking about equipment, yes I borrowed some, but at least I made finals. you keep wanting to forget about the past but it's what happened in your past that got you the money you have to compete with today.

Why don't you learn to build loud instead of trying to buy loud.

If you want to deathmatch then fine, but at least get to my level first

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH YUMMY BUTTERY POPCORN

-Drew

yuk.. kettle corn FTMFW!

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

If you want to deathmatch then fine, but at least get to my level first

:blink: :blink: :huh: :huh: :ph34r: :ph34r:

:Applause:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived