David Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 there is some forum software that Cost Money $$$ VBulletin is the best it cost big dollars, Invision power board or whatever its called now is #2 and it also cost big bucks, this system is free. Free FTW I had a personal friend help design this forums system so thats Why I use it, I really Like Invision, I used to make Skins/themes for Invision yrs ago when it was Free. Quote
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 sick, we could have anotha skin too! haha Quote
Dale Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 David, you and your boy did a great job with this forum man. It's impressive. Quote
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 ^^^^^wat he said x2^^^^^ Quote
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 i've just been on to the vBullitin and did a demo of hosting an actual forum... it is so hard unless you know what your doing Quote
David Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 i've just been on to the vBullitin and did a demo of hosting an actual forum... it is so hard unless you know what your doing Modding/skinning Vbull or Invision is not as hard as it seems, really its all math, just with words instead of numbers. oh and thanks really I just Installed a Forum Package, then Re-skinned it to my likings. the system is called SMF my buddy helped design the system, so if I run into trouble I got good backup. heh Quote
emperorjj1 Posted December 9, 2006 Report Posted December 9, 2006 math with words sounds interesting :^ Quote J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 and confusing (for me anyway) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.