Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 Think its 'bout time we work on getting some new smileys... still 3d like these guys :^ ;D > :( :V :-[ :-X :- :-* :'( :R $$$ > ^-^ =V^ but some new ones to make it more interesting. Any1 agree? Quote
AlpineTypeR06 Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 I haven't used all of the ones on here already, but why not spice it up with some new ones...sure :^ Quote 2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 i've seen heaps like these on www.smileycentral.com and they now have voices! not sure id like the voices cause they're annoying after a while... but yea id like heaps more! Quote
scratchy Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 some new smileys would be kickass. Quote then im rambo bitch
Dale Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 That would be kinda nice. I'm pretty sure we could find a smiley for every facial expression eventually Quote
emperorjj1 Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 no voices... but more smilies would be awsome Quote J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
AI James Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 i dont use all the ones on here so dont really care, but i dont see any problem with having more Quote
David Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 well I dont know about you guys, but I like having complete sets, I dont like to mix and match them ( I dunno why I guess becuase I have admined so many forums its just become habit to do it that way. if you can find some good smiley sets that you think are cool post a link. I still have more of these to edit, someday I will finish editing all of current ones. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.