Are you guys able to get more smileys?

Guest ElJaco119

Think its 'bout time we work on getting some new smileys... still 3d like these guys

:^ ;):D ;D >:( :( :o :V :P :-[ :-X :- :-* :'( :R 8) $$$ >:D ^-^ =V^

but some new ones to make it more interesting. Any1 agree?

I haven't used all of the ones on here already, but why not spice it up with some new ones...sure :^

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

Guest ElJaco119

i've seen heaps like these on www.smileycentral.com and they now have voices! not sure id like the voices cause they're annoying after a while... but yea id like heaps more!

well I dont know about you guys, but I like having complete sets, I dont like to mix and match them ( I dunno why I guess becuase I have admined so many forums its just become habit to do it that way.

if you can find some good smiley sets that you think are cool post a link.

I still have more of these to edit, someday I will finish editing all of current ones.