DC Sound Lab

Yes, should be listed on the site...

I think .18 is safe to go with.

edit: ...and I'm running 8 cubes after displacement and it slams pretty hard (2 LV4 15s w/LV5 coils, 3000 watts).

Edited by BFB

Dropping the 3rd row? Sub up port back? what tuning?

interesting turn of events.

-Drew

no 3rd row can stay, but with a decent box i should be able to hit 145....with the power they are getting that shouldnt be out of the question, and the box has to be able to be used in my blowthrough too until i get the other 2 subs

i wanted sub up port up or sub back port back

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

when i looked at the GV comp it didnt seem like you had to much room back there. if it were my X i would go 3rd row seats ALL the way to the back wall and do a slot vent up in the back like Jacks Geo.

GL

glad to see your displacement Q has been answered

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

when i looked at the GV comp it didnt seem like you had to much room back there. if it were my X i would go 3rd row seats ALL the way to the back wall and do a slot vent up in the back like Jacks Geo.

GL

glad to see your displacement Q has been answered

-Drew

if i move it back to far it gets less loud cause the port is farther away from the back....it isnt bad where i have it now, i can move the 3rd row down if i have too, im mainly lookin for db's cause i know i have alot more then 140 in there somewhere

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

sry

i'm retarded.

i read "lvl 4 15s" as "4 15s" and was trying to get you as much cuft as possible :P just ignore my retardedness

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew