DC Sound Lab

or you can do it yourself! (in a nice tone)

External L-1.5 x W-1.5 x H-1.5 - L x W x H(of your port from the outside of each wall!!)/1728

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Well why not get a measuring tape and give us the outside dem. for now and we will tell you how big it is.

I think everyone should be able to figure out there own air space by now on here...fairly simple...bigger is not always better..Bill's numbers look good

You could even lower the 26 down to 20 and the port length to 17.5.

The peak will be a little less for spl but will sound nice.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

have the specs been posted yet??

i was going to do a sketchup draft when given the #s

-Drew

LVL 4 specs are on the site.

I got my numbers off it and plugged it into BBP

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i mean have the dimensions of the box been posted??

LWH and size/depth of port

-Drew

Yup

i'm having SUCH a blonde day. :( sry guys!!

although you are at roughly 5cubes gross per chamber, (with no double baffle)

so mid 4s with resin, woofer displacement and maybe some bracing.

49x26x20

Posted Image

24.5x19x18.5 = 8611.75 cuin/1728 = 4.983

i just wanted a ballpark. i dont know how to calculate the end correction or proper port length for this style, just wanted to point out that you are closer to 5cuft per side than 3.5.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i'm having SUCH a blonde day. :( sry guys!!

although you are at roughly 5cubes gross per chamber, (with no double baffle)

so mid 4s with resin, woofer displacement and maybe some bracing.

49x26x20

Posted Image

24.5x19x18.5 = 8611.75 cuin/1728 = 4.983

i just wanted a ballpark. i dont know how to calculate the end correction or proper port length for this style, just wanted to point out that you are closer to 5cuft per side than 3.5.

-Drew

i like that design ALOT..:) what is every1 else opinions on that design?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: