Kinetic & Iraggi Problems

maybe you should go work on your top secret 3.0l ecotec 10 sec cavalier and give up on audio

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i know someone who is running 8 kinetik 2400's and his resting voltage with the car turned uff is a steady 14.8-14.9. while his car is running its over 15 for sure

i just talked to him personally and he told me that it is 18 volts when to car is off. sorry i said so low. he has 8 2400's. i will take a pic tomorrow, if he brings the lincoln to work instead of his other car. i know 100% he did not teach them. the day they came into the store we pulled the car around back and wired them up.

"sorry i guessed so low"

no one is dumb enough to believe that a kinetik can handle 18+ volts, not even loganberry. so please lets ease up off of trying to see who has the bigger dick and trying to prove each other wrong.

You said you "GUESSED" so low..

So with that being said, you dont know SHIT about your friends car, or whoevers car.

When you said you guessed too low at 15 volts, that means that your guess of 15 volts was too low because it is higher as in 18 volts like you said a few times.

Now your saying they cant do the 18 volts like you where arguing with us the whole time that they could.

You my friend are a dumb fuck!

Oh and that insult you made towards loganberry.... Yea Im sure he knows way more then you since you cant even get your volts straight.......

No matter how you look at it, your wrong and continue to be wrong and fail...

Where are these pics of the car that your promised us today???

And as Chevy boy said, where is the proof of your 10 second wannabe ricegrinder cavy?

Roscoe where's that ban hammer?????

GTFO the forums!

dont be a bitch just answer the question. how long have oyu been in car audio.

I dont know who this is referred too, but Ill go and answer it up for myself because I have nothing to really do at the moment besides install my ballast.

I first started with car audio when I was around 13 years of age (almost 14), riding my bike to the shop on the out skirts of town just hanging around the shop watching how things where done and then getting hands on expierence building world record winning spl trucks. I learned damn near everything I know from the shop owner and from giving him a hand and just watching. This was also one of the judges at finals... and Ill be 26 in August this year.

I dont know who this is referred too, but Ill go and answer it up for myself because I have nothing to really do at the moment besides install my ballast.

I first started with car audio when I was around 13 years of age (almost 14), riding my bike to the shop on the out skirts of town just hanging around the shop watching how things where done and then getting hands on expierence building world record winning spl trucks. I learned damn near everything I know from the shop owner and from giving him a hand and just watching. This was also one of the judges at finals... and Ill be 26 in August this year.

well me and yau have the same amount of experience. i worked for audio visions under eric parsons for about 5 years. i attended a install school when i became a manager for best buy i was there for about 3 years. in between these jobs i mover to florida and became a installer for high class motorsports, and did some construction mainly electrical for rivergrove enterprises before katrina hit my area. all in all i have roughly 13 years of experience. i would say 8-9 doing installs, and the rest as either a manager of a bay or on the sales floor. and i can get my voltage under control i just dont have the money like some people for extra batteries. so piss off. if you guys want pictures i showed them if you didnt like the ones i had your fault not mine. and besides wasn't i supposed to meet one of you fucks at norwalk in april for spring warm- up?

----reference's----

meade916

going to school to be certified does not mean nothing.. Its pretty much all learned in books and not the fields.. that is not impressive...

When Bestbuy opened up in my city, my buddy went and applied for a installer job at best buy and was turned down because he was told you have to be certified and have expierence. Well he is not certified, but he owns/runs his own shop, price matches bestbuy's prices by 10% and puts out more work then our bestbuy.

IMO if I had a person like that walk into my shop and ask for a job, they would have it in a heartbeat..

Bestbuy installers are just as bad as sony car audio. They both are crap! Wait maybe thats why they are all hung on sony...

Being a mecp installer is not needed to succeed in the car audio world as a competitior/installer/enthuisest.

I mean yea I guess you could try to brag about being a mobile electronics certified professional, but all that proves is that you know how to read a book..

Ok im going to save EVERYONE on here some trouble. Please, do NOT listen to anything that comes from Reinke's posts. He is a relative and freind of mine. He likes to say he has done things in the past but they are never true. He never had a 10 sec cavi, never went to installer school, has NOT been in car audio for 13 years ( hes only 23), worked at best buy for MAYBE 4 months not 3 years, never worked for anyother audio company. There probably a lot more that he is BS'ing about but thats everything from this thread. Sorry to anyone who went out of there way to prove him wrong. He was also not seriouse about the 18v kinetik, i geuss it was his was of a joke, the batterys in the car he is refering to sit at 14.2-14.8 and charge at 14.8-16. Again this is my cousin and he just likes to have fun a bull shit with people, all of us at the audio shop he helps out at know who he is and are used to it but he is still a cool person most of the time. So sorry cuz if i piss you off but its starting to get on my nerves and everyone else thats knows you.

I dont ever believe anything he says but sometimes it gets to the point where its over the top bullshit and i cant keep my mouth closed. thanks for clearing that up (new sig)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Ok im going to save EVERYONE on here some trouble. Please, do NOT listen to anything that comes from Reinke's posts. He is a relative and freind of mine. He likes to say he has done things in the past but they are never true. He never had a 10 sec cavi, never went to installer school, has NOT been in car audio for 13 years ( hes only 23), worked at best buy for MAYBE 4 months not 3 years, never worked for anyother audio company. There probably a lot more that he is BS'ing about but thats everything from this thread. Sorry to anyone who went out of there way to prove him wrong. He was also not seriouse about the 18v kinetik, i geuss it was his was of a joke, the batterys in the car he is refering to sit at 14.2-14.8 and charge at 14.8-16. Again this is my cousin and he just likes to have fun a bull shit with people, all of us at the audio shop he helps out at know who he is and are used to it but he is still a cool person most of the time. So sorry cuz if i piss you off but its starting to get on my nerves and everyone else thats knows you.

And to think, someone on the net isn't telling the complete truth... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived