$420 Dollar Phone Bill.. This Fucking Blows

for some reason i read the title and automatically thought it was bibby :P lol

jp

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

yeah i usually dont go for girls like that.. a waste of my time and money... remind of the show "sweet sixteen" on mtv.. my ex use to watch those show when she was over couldnt stand that shit.. 16 yr kids getting brand new BMW, ther party itself could be used to down pay one a nice home.. in my opinion, i dont care if you're (people in general) rich or not,(vice versa) its about how you act and treat other people..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Report the phone lost (not stolen), and have it deactivated. Buy the cheapest replacement phone they have, and keep that line active so you won't have to pay for the cancellation. If the G/F doesn't want to pay you back for the bill she ran up on purpose, don't let her have it back. If she pays you back, don't let her have the replacement till she signs a usage contract. She doesn't trust you, and she's just proven she can't be trusted.

I hate to break it to you, but hot or not, it's only going to get worse. If she thinks you're cheating, it's going to cost you, over and over.

ive already contacted at&t n they did a " courtesy " call to her to make sure the phone wasnt lost or stolen :( and she answered and gave them a bs story about how she thought she had net access

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

arrogant stuck up gold diggers ftl

kick her to the curb and find yourself a girl that treat you with respect...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

this girl wouldt happen to e the one in your pic would it haha

1996 Mercury Sable Stationwagon

- Infinity Kappa 682.7 cf's front and back

- Alpine Pdx-4.100

- Hifonics Txi 1008D

- Fi 12" Q, ported at 33Hz

- Kicker distribution hardware

- (1) Kicker 4 gauge run

Plans....

- Sound Processor (Rockford 3sixty.2 or MTX)

- Dynamat

- another Fi Q 12

- H/O alternator

- Aftermarket Headunit

- Component set for upfront

she not the kind of chicks who would take kindly to that , not being one of the girls who like s the dick head guys or even at minimum the guys who " tell it like it is " .. She wants 150 % respect NOMATTER how she treats u , she wants attn from me even when im at work , but will bitch if i call to much , she wants to be spoiled and treated like a princess.. This is her exact quote from her voicemail on her phone... " Hey youve reached princess danielle , im currently getting a rubdown in my sweet, by a small mexican man, leave a message and ill call u when i want " ... The thing i always tell her is this Dont brag about yourself or think ur above everyone else ... Her response... " Y not ? im the shit " ... Yea shes hot.. but she knows it all to well thats her downfall... Well not really cuz she can get attn pretty quick from everyone ..

She doesn't like the "dick head guys" because she can't control them! You must give respect to get respect, and it doesn't sound like she gives any! It sounds like you don't have much respect for yourself, because you're insecure because you don't think you'll find someone else as good looking as her! She's not the only pretty girl out there! She takes advantage of you because she thinks you're cheating, she doesn't even know...how immature can a person be. Is she in high school?

Let her get her attention from some other sorry sucker! You talk about how good she looks and it sounds like her personality sucks, which I would think wouldn't make her all that good looking.

Cut your losses and move on!

BTW...girls like guys with condidence, so grow a sack!

why are you stressing over a $420 phone. The shit your girl opened her self up to should be priceless. If you played your cards right you could be getting blow jobs and milked prostates before and after work for months. You need to look at your cards better and play them correctly. I expect a full report with pics posted in the 18 and over section soon ;)

dirty-sanchez.gif

She doesn't like the "dick head guys" because she can't control them! You must give respect to get respect, and it doesn't sound like she gives any! It sounds like you don't have much respect for yourself, because you're insecure because you don't think you'll find someone else as good looking as her! She's not the only pretty girl out there! She takes advantage of you because she thinks you're cheating, she doesn't even know...how immature can a person be. Is she in high school?

Let her get her attention from some other sorry sucker! You talk about how good she looks and it sounds like her personality sucks, which I would think wouldn't make her all that good looking.

Cut your losses and move on!

BTW...girls like guys with condidence, so grow a sack!

lol i got a sack, but i dont know whats left after her... Like i said before .. she has a great outgoing personality , but when she feels she might get screwed or played or whatever .. She fights back ... id post a pic for opinions but i know what happens when ya post pics on the net... been there done that

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg