seriously tho...that girls titties on the last couple pages were BANGIN!! good lord...

fo real i forgot what this thread was about

there are a few more vids of here out there. shes smokin

uhhhh you know where to post them...

fo real i forgot what this thread was about

uhhhh you know where to post them...

next time i run across them i will. the wifey works tomorrow night so its time to visit the old spank bank.

----reference's----

meade916

i thought this thread was locked....

Well that wouldn't be any fun.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Every village has it's idiot.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Whoever posted this is an idiot! A good percentage of the people already run DD and Sundown products. Saying more people would run this product if Steve ran it is retarded. Has nothing to do with him individually. Has EVERYTHING to do with seeing and knowing people with these products and how they sound.

Idiot statement again. Rockford Fosgate makes top of the line amps. Subs and speakers, different story(not a fan), but as far as the amps are concerned, they are TOP QUALITY. No one is on the Rockford bandwagon because Steve runs them. They are on the Rockford bandwagon because their product is one the best. It's always been like that, since they been in business for what now, 30 years? DID YOU GET THAT? PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BUYING ROCKFORD FOR 30 YEARS! Before there was internet or anyone knew who Steve Meade was. You can buy a Rockford amp, no matter what model, and it will last for years and years. You can beat on it, and beat on it, and beat on it, and those things will still run efficiently and last forever. I know because I've seen people do it. I know people STILL running their Rockford amps from back in the mid to late 90s. You tell me my 4000 watt rms amp is gonna last 10 years, HELL YEAH I'd pay $1400-$2000 for it.

Couldnt of said it better :D

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Archived