Amp For Btl.

Im looking to buy a fi btl. im not sure what size i should go with. It will go in the back seat of my f150 ext cab. Custom box will be built, room is not an issue for me. I would like to pound hard and clean but im not sure what size woofer to get? Once i get the woofer what kind of amp would you recommend to power it. Only 1 btl will be in the truck and im looking to be running at 2000 rms like fi site says.

thanks for help mike

Well, how much money are you looking to spend and what type of space do you have? Like do you plan to take out the seat or just set the box ontop of the seat. If I were you, I would go with a 18" BTL so it can put out. As far as power goes, that 2,000 rms is underrated IMO. Im pushing around 3krms to mine and its just where i think it should be. Granted I have a 12" !! I would think the new BTL can handle a little more.

Maybe go with a Rockford t3000.1

ramen as you were saying. i took my whole seat out. Right now i have 2 type r 12 that sit in a box on the floor. Powered by my Jbl gt 1201:1, it hits but i want harder. Like i said room is not an issue i have the whole back seat to mess with. Im just wondering what you all think and what your opinions are on the 12 15 or 18. The 18 is the most expensive as we can see. I wouldnt mind spending that but they all are rated at 2k rms from fi site. I will probably end up going 18. what are your opinions? why i am on this site to get your feedback on what i should get.

thanks mike.

Edited by mxmike800

However the t3000 is pricey like any RF amps but they are very, very nice. If you are looking to save some money, go with a Crunch GP3000D Pro, will put out 3krms as well and for only $450.

Good amp there! True 3000rms And right now, you can get it brand new for $424.00 shipped at onlinecarstereo.com. Just use the promo code: READY4SUMMER

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc0049jp9.jpg

room i have to work with

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc0048jj8.jpg

what looks like in truck, i have gotten a new box it just sits on floor its bigger than that one. 5.7 cu ft.. it was way to big for the type r sounded horrible

dsc0053mz9.jpg

what it looks like inside truck

http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc0051qj9.jpg

before i had it mounted to the seat rack

dont know why only 1 pic came up. it said dynamic pages in werent allowed.