Best Days Of My Life Psshhhhhhhh

Well its happening again, life has once again taken a gigantic shit on me. As of tonight my grandfather isn't likely to make it to the weekend. My aunt FINALLY comes down to see him now, she hasn't been around in nearly 5 years and we've been telling her to come and see him that he's getting bad, she always says she's coming then backs out saying her stomach is bothering her, for 5 fucking years she's pulled this shit and now the end is near she wants to "be there for him" WHAT THE FUCK. Im just completely wore down now, my life has been shit since my last day of school. I gotta go to college, and I want to, financially I'm worried I won't be able, I'm flat broke, my mom and dad are too, they owe money on taxes they didn't take out of my dads disability check, i graduated so my parents lose $600 a month because SS won't cover me no more and we're struggling as it is. My truck needs a clutch so bad that it stinks everywhere i drive it and is slipping like mad, once again me nor my family have money, once it quits it quits and I won't have a vehicle to go to work with so i'll have to quit my job putting more stress on my mom and dad financially. How awesome, then my grandfather who was given 6 months to live 9 months ago is coming to an end. All I've ever wanted was for him to see me graduate, I was so excited that he might be around for my graduation, the 30th is my graduation date, its like god is teasing me, this fucking close to graduation and his body is going to give up? My life is just going down hill, I don't even want to wake up tomorrow.

[/rant]

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

man im sorry to here that... just keep your head up and good things will come your way,

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

Junkie, I am sorry to hear that your grandfather isn't doing well. You know something young man, god has a time and place for everyone. You make good grades? You gonna walk down that aisle on the 30th? No matter what happens your family will be there. I was once in your shoes to, except it wasn't my grandfather. My grandmother didn't get to see me graduate. Died one month before I walked down that same aisle. She was right beside me the whole time though. No matter what happens you hold your head up high, put on a big smile and shake that man or womans hand when you recieve that sheepskin. What model truck you drive anyway? Check your pm's before you go to bed tonight. I got fire duty in the morning. I gotta get some sleep.

Guest reestblazer
Junkie, I am sorry to hear that your grandfather isn't doing well. You know something young man, god has a time and place for everyone. You make good grades? You gonna walk down that aisle on the 30th? No matter what happens your family will be there. I was once in your shoes to, except it wasn't my grandfather. My grandmother didn't get to see me graduate. Died one month before I walked down that same aisle. She was right beside me the whole time though. No matter what happens you hold your head up high, put on a big smile and shake that man or womans hand when you recieve that sheepskin. What model truck you drive anyway? Check your pm's before you go to bed tonight. I got fire duty in the morning. I gotta get some sleep.

keep your head up dude, what model is your truck throw me a pm, ill see what i can come up with, either a clutch or a donation towards one for you, night bud.

damnnn.. sorry to hear about your grandpa.. i know how you feel about being financially unstable. that is where financial aids come in handy. im the same boat with the finance wise, both of my parents are on SSI (disability) and im living with my brother in sac. had to take out a loan just to make payment for bills, rent, etcs.. my parents are bearly making it after paying rent, bills and etc.. too. its hard on the family but that why you go to college, get a degree of some sort and get and job and work you way up and then you can start helping out your folks. yeah its gonna be a while, but in the long run it will be worth it..

like everyone else said, keep ya head up and you will pull through.. once your at the bottom of the hill, there nothing else for you but to go up hill..

sorry to hear about your grandpa.. may he R.I.P..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

sry about your grandpa man :( i know how you're feelin. my grandma passed a couple weeks ago. and as far as i'm concerned (for some reasons that i wont say as to not get off topic)...that was the last of the family i had (besides parents, sister, and brother). keep in there. dont rule school out...but if it has to wait, then it's better than not happening at all. i waited a year to start college. went for a year and a half, didnt go the last semester, quit that profession, did other jobs for another year and a half or so, then at 22 i started back college again in a new profession. just sayin if you need to work and save for a new car or get that one fixed, then it'd be ok to put other things on hold if need be. it all cant go to shit at once...unless you let it.