8 gallon tank, 2 viair 480c compressors, slam specialties RE-6 up front, re-7 bags out back, all SMC 1/2" valves, i have 5/8" line, dont know why i got so big, but ill prally go down to 1/2" line for dumps, i might keep the 5/8 for lift becuase when the system is in, theres gonna be ALOT of weight, so that will help slow it down alot too when lifting up.

i am doing bags on bars btw :)

wheel wells are already gone too. i cant wait to get the new chassis..gonna be powdercoated black (might have to just paint it, depending on the price) but either way its going black, and the 4 link will be setup correctly, welds will be ALOT better, etc..

notch25.jpg

your set up is very similar to mine , i got 2 viair 380's , 8 gallon tank, re 6's up front , re 7's out back, 3/8'' asco valves, 3/8'' line, my 4link needs to be changed out tho , my ''top'' bars ( the triangled ) are reverse , so i dont get as much lift as the re 7's can give me , that will be fixed soon !! btw , dont change out your line yet till you can get use to the switches, u will be able to control your lift and drop speed once your used to them . i might go with a 1/2'' valve for my rear drop ( exhaust ) cause with my bed being so light , it drops way to slow for my liking, oh well , time to make changes !!! also , you should have that notch fully welded , i know you said ur getting it done all over with a new frame , but make sure stuff like that doesn't happen again, if you are having a shop do it , have them take pictures of their progress along the way so u can see the detailed work that u might not see when its all done and things are hidden from view. also did you tuck away all that stuff that was on ur wheel wells, hell of a fuckin job , huh ??? are you gonna change out your factory brake booster ?? it will probably be in the way, depending on your wheel size . there are ALOT of stuff u have to do once you body drop , cause you are going 3-4'' more than just '' laying frame '' . imo, trucks/suv's dont look good unless your totally layed out ( body on the ground ) so keep making progress , you'll be pleased in the end !!!! mini-trucks ftw !!!! keep with the pics coming , i'm still trying to get pics of my toyota on here, soon i hope !!

the notch is welded fully, that wasent an updated pic

[/qu oh , some people actually do work like that. im glad that wasn't the case with u, my friend has a shop and some of the stuff u see come in there that he has to fix is ridiculous !!! i don't remember u saying or not but are u having a shop redo the work or are u doing it with a friend ??

im actually having a dude from an explorer forum that we've been posting on since about 2000 is going to do it. the forum doesnt even exsist anymore, but we still chat on AIM. he lives in Ohio and i live in Florida, hes going to build the entire chassis and bring it to me (im paying gas, etc) and hes gonna help me start the swap

im actually having a dude from an explorer forum that we've been posting on since about 2000 is going to do it. the forum doesnt even exsist anymore, but we still chat on AIM. he lives in Ohio and i live in Florida, hes going to build the entire chassis and bring it to me (im paying gas, etc) and hes gonna help me start the swap

That's pretty awesome ^_^ Gl with the build, I wanna see sparks when its done.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

so he has done them before? did he say what kind of link setup he's gonna put in ?? you should go over that cause then he can incorperate the crossmembers that have to be built for your lower bars already in with the design of the frame ( mounting tabs, mounting tab locations, upper bag bracket locations, upper link bar lenghts need to be measured for the upper linkbar mounting tabs. ) that way u don't have to redo shit or add on , it just makes for less hassles and headaches, know what i mean :rolleyes:

Edited by toyonbags

Is he staying to help you do the swap or help you start it?

Cause that is just the start of all the fun stuff.

Your gonna need a garage to store/work on it cause it will take awhile to get it all dialed in.

Edited by EpicenterDesigns

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

so he has done them before? did he say what kind of link setup he's gonna put in ?? you should go over that cause then he can incorperate the crossmembers that have to be built for your lower bars already in with the design of the frame ( mounting tabs, mounting tab locations, upper bag bracket locations, upper link bar lenghts need to be measured for the upper linkbar mounting tabs. ) that way u don't have to redo shit or add on , it just makes for less hassles and headaches, know what i mean :rolleyes:

and if i remember correctly, ur gonna powdercoat the frame right ??? so do the figuring of the 4link and upper bag mounts and all other tabs FIRST !!!! trust me , it's worth it to have everything planned out ahead of time !!! even if you have to bring the explorer down to him first ( you should !! ) ;)

Is he staying to help you do the swap or help you start it?

Cause that is just the start of all the fun stuff.

Your gonna need a garage to store/work on it cause it will take awhile to get it all dialed in.

yea hes gonna help start it and help with alot.

and if i remember correctly, ur gonna powdercoat the frame right ??? so do the figuring of the 4link and upper bag mounts and all other tabs FIRST !!!! trust me , it's worth it to have everything planned out ahead of time !!! even if you have to bring the explorer down to him first ( you should !! ) ;)

we are :)