not that i know of. when i bought it the O2 sensors were bad, so i changed them. when i filled up with 87 octane 2 days later the O2 sensors went bad again, i changed them. someone told me to use a higher octane gas, i filled up with premium and did not have a problem until i filled up with the cheap shit. so for like the 3rd or 4th time i gotta change my O2 sensors. i noticed a huge decrease in power when i used the cheap shit to. i have to rev it out a little more to get the same type of pull that i did with the premium gas.

sounds like someone put a programmer/chip in it.

superchips and some others run the timing up and make you run 93 octane, the hypertech programmers let you choose which octane you wanna run and stilll get the power gains.

but the o2 sensors thing i dunno about.

a friend of the family just spent $1200 in gas just for his boat for the weekend.......... :o

just put 120gallons in ours today, @ 3.82 a gallon. that bill at $460 was bad enough. plus groceries, alcohol, and gas in the dually, gas in the bass boat, and the suburban, we're up to about a grand for the weekend.

damn boating has become one exspensive hobby here lately

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

today i was taking my girl to work and at the ashell station on one side of the street it was $3.96 and at the exxon across from it the price was $3.75.

a full 20 cents lower. ABSOLUETLY OUT OF HAND!

istn it a point of interest though how the bush family owns an oil company?? why would he want the gas prices to fall?? the president makes $400K a year, and billions off the oil company :D bush has us trapped.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

there is a guy here who lives in the landings on skidaway island ( million plus dollar homes, ) and for a weekend it costed him $2500 for like 600 gallons of diesel last summer.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

ABSOLUETLY OUT OF HAND!

istn it a point of interest though how the bush family owns an oil company?? why would he want the gas prices to fall?? the president makes $400K a year, and billions off the oil company :D bush has us trapped.

Better watch it seal team 6 will be sent to "silence you " :ph34r:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I paid 4.059 yesterday. Pump got to $50 and I decided to shut if off before I went broke. I've heard it'll be over $5 by the end of next month and 7 to 8 by the end of the year. Starting to look for 1) a storage place for my Astro, and 2) a moped.

The job I have relies on gas quite a bit. I have 7 facilities I take care of (maintenance) spread out over Jacksonville. One is aprox 20 miles away. Not sure what is going to happen when the company can't afford to buy gas for me to get to each facility, in their own vehicles.

Lawn service companies are raising their prices.

It's pretty sad when a gas station owner refuses to sell gas until the prices lower. I've heard of a couple doing that already. Here is one in Hazard, Ky.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Archived