Ive been looking for turbo kits for my 95 SOHC neon, i know that i could just buy all the piping the turbo, BOV and lines seprate and make the manifold the way i need, but i dont want to and i didnt know if anyone knew were to get a kit for about 700 to 900 bucks. thats about all i wanna lay down on one. didnt know if anyone knew were one was or somthing just thought id ask

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

Ive been looking for turbo kits for my 95 SOHC neon, i know that i could just buy all the piping the turbo, BOV and lines seprate and make the manifold the way i need, but i dont want to and i didnt know if anyone knew were to get a kit for about 700 to 900 bucks. thats about all i wanna lay down on one. didnt know if anyone knew were one was or somthing just thought id ask

if thats all you got. please save up and then buy a quality kit. if oyu want one now thought try ebay.

----reference's----

meade916

i was looking on ebay, they only have DOHC kits as i can tell, and i only have that much cuz of the motor build, my dad sent it to a buddy of his that build racing motor for dragsters and stuff and he said he wasted to "fool" with it, runnin me a bit to do tho. so i only gonna have about 1000 left out of what i have in the bank now, i would do do my system, but ima wait till end of summer for that, i wanna race this car first

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

... i think your biggest problem is that you drive a neon. i looked at the neon kits on ebay and the only thing not universal on the kit is the manifold .. so buy a cheap universal turbo kit and use the rest of the money to have a manifold made.

610EUROs

please if you get a ebay turbo PLEASE soak take the housings off and soak them in oil for a few days! it sounds dumb but it will help it last longer (if it lasts at all)

that block isnt very strong......

Id swap to an srt4 or an evo motor

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

that block isnt very strong......

Id swap to an srt4 or an evo motor

if he had the money for a evo motor swap i dont think he would be asking for a cheap turbo kit. beside, i highly doubt that can even be done. physically anything is possible but good luck with the wiring. a stand alone would be the only way.

----reference's----

meade916

if he had the money for a evo motor swap i dont think he would be asking for a cheap turbo kit. beside, i highly doubt that can even be done. physically anything is possible but good luck with the wiring. a stand alone would be the only way.

its been done into honda's a few times with AEM EMS (stand alone). it would be much easier doing a srt swap but as stated I think thats out of his range