Kicker Amp Classic?

Yes that amp will work with those very well.

The silver grind amps shouldn't have a crossover though. So you will need to find one on ebay or get an out board crossover.

Or possibly acouple of caps

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

all these amps are very underrated and current hungry but are kick ass amps.

yes very!!! the kid i sold the amp to had me hook it up two those cheap ass dual bandpass box and it pushed em pritty good, i mean they are duals come on!

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

i mean they are duals come on!

:lol:

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

And if you don't like it I will buy it at cost plus shipping of coures.

Terryswork001.png

But it at cost? I not understand that :D

How much?

You said that you can get it for $89 plus tax. That would be cost.LOL

Edited by ISO

Terryswork001.png

Indeed you are right, I wasn't thinking. :wacko:

Okay I'm going to go buy it now, if I don't like it for some very strange reason, then it's yours.

Thanks for the help with it though! :blush:

Derp.

I don't think you'll be selling it anytime soon.

Enjoy.

Terryswork001.png