Second Skin Audio

Rockford T1 On Bxi 1206d. Which Ohm Configuration?

hey guys I'm finally ordering a 12 in rockford t1 and planning on running it on a hifonics bxi 1206d and was wondering if I should get d2 or d4? I dont understand the ohm configurations completly.

Also I was wondering if I should go with the 1208d instead. I dont know if theres a difference or not any recommendation?

go to rockfords web site and look at the woofer wiring wizard.

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

hey guys I'm finally ordering a 12 in rockford t1 and planning on running it on a hifonics bxi 1206d and was wondering if I should get d2 or d4? I dont understand the ohm configurations completly.

Also I was wondering if I should go with the 1208d instead. I dont know if theres a difference or not any recommendation?

Get a D2 if you're only running (1) 12, get a D4 if you plan on running 2.

just a suggestion if you have the space get 2 rk t1's since they are 500 watts rms each or if your having space issues you can get 1 t2 rk they are 1000 watts rms..

heres what your amp does and different ohms

# RMS @ 4-Ohm: 1 x 450-Watt

# RMS @ 2-Ohm: 1 x 900-Watt

# RMS @ 1-Ohm: 1 x 1200-Watt

I was going to get a single t1 12 because thats all I really have space for. the t2 is out of my price range. I found the t1 for 160 shipped. and its in a 89 mustang hatch so it should be good enough for a daily set up any thoughts? also since I'm most likely only running one should i get a different amp?

is there a difference between the 1206d and the 1208d?

I was going to get a single t1 12 because thats all I really have space for. the t2 is out of my price range. I found the t1 for 160 shipped. and its in a 89 mustang hatch so it should be good enough for a daily set up any thoughts? also since I'm most likely only running one should i get a different amp?

is there a difference between the 1206d and the 1208d?

the last two numeric digits are the year they were made. go with the 08d

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Get a D2 if you're only running (1) 12, get a D4 if you plan on running 2.

i half agree with that. a dual 2 wither he will get a 1 or 4 ohm laod. 1 will be way too much and 4 wont be enough. heres what you should so:

go with a dual 4 ohm that way you can wire it down to 2 ohm and get a good amount of power with out being TOO much over. also you can add another and they will get near perfect power to them

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

o all right. I should have thought about that.

any ideas if thats a good amp for a single t1 12? and even if the t1 12 would be enough? I know you can never really have enough but for a budget set up with good sound quality? and running of that amp.

o all right. I should have thought about that.

any ideas if thats a good amp for a single t1 12? and even if the t1 12 would be enough? I know you can never really have enough but for a budget set up with good sound quality? and running of that amp.

whats your budget/space/ and what kind of sound are you looking for?