Pokey Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 I love me some Jack Link's peppered beef jerky too.
scratchy Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 I just had another dough covered mars bar. hmmmmm uhmmm, good eaten. Now where is the beer belly rubbin smiley? then im rambo bitch
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 I had a some good creamy dounuts. =V^
Pokey Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 I had a some good creamy dounuts. =V^ You set yourself up there man, sorry.
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 dude thats :sick:. You have a :ranting2: :sick: mind. :W:
emperorjj1 Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 lol i got a nice bonus from my employer... now i can actually buy people presents J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
BURRITO Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 xmas bonus FTW ;D Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
BURRITO Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 i just tore into my xmas goodie plate from the meades... 1st off the wife and kid will have to fight me if they think im supposed to share the banana bread with them, this banana bread is the bomb! i think im just going to pour me a glass of milk take these goodies in the garage and hide out for a while. :-X Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Pokey Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 banana bread is the shit man. Now I want some. I'ma tell the wife to make some tomorrow.
BURRITO Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 Hope i get a PS3 for christmas ;D ;D i hope you do too! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.