emperorjj1 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 lol all it would have took to find your password was a pm to david... J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 HE NEVER F***ING ANSWERS! I know he's the site manager and he's busy tampering wif his post count, but dont u think he could @ least answer?
David Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 HE NEVER F***ING ANSWERS! I know he's the site manager and he's busy tampering wif his post count, but dont u think he could @ least answer? Listen Fuck Nuts, Had I recieved a Pm from you about your password problem, I would have fixxed it, I never recieved a PM from you Untill you asked if you could be a mod, and why would I answer that???? Who Gives a Fuck if I tamper with My Post count????, its a post count it dont mean a fuckin thing in life.
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 very sorry david, i just wasnt happy yesterday...many apologies bro, dont take it seriously i was just wondering wat my password was, thats all...i feel very bad now
David Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 its allgood. your password has been reset, I hope you received my pm with the new password.
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 Yes, i did thank you very much :^ :^ :^
emperorjj1 Posted December 13, 2006 Report Posted December 13, 2006 HE NEVER F***ING ANSWERS! I know he's the site manager and he's busy tampering wif his post count, but dont u think he could @ least answer? lol when i first read this i knew that would happen... in the words of sommore "But you ever see somebody getting ready to get their ass tore out the frame... and for whatever reason they dont see the ass whooping comming like you see the ass whooping comming. Cuz see when you on the outside you can see the ass whooping buildin up" i saw J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 13, 2006 Report Posted December 13, 2006 c'mon weve sorted it out now...can we please get back on topic??
RichardXTC Posted December 14, 2006 Report Posted December 14, 2006 BACK to topic. pizza and stew and KFc YUMMY YUMMY 2 X 15inch XTB subs1 X Solar Audio 5000dVids:<a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.1.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.1.wmv</a><a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.2.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.2.wmv</a>
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.