taco bell is good... not too shabby...

don't believe i had acutal mexican food since i went to mexico

After i went to the market that was selling chicken was no type of refrideation (sp) and a stream of blood running into the street (went in to buy a drink and gaged before that happend) i will never eat at any local places . I went to burger king :rolleyes:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

shit man you eat at a mexican restaurant 6-7 times a week then id hate to use the bathroom right after you..lol

TMI moment. i dro a duece like 5-6 times a day. i keep my 10 years magazine collecteion on the back of my toilet. i need to buy stock in charmin and pampers. the baby wipes. use one and then make fun of me that i wipe my ass with a diaper wipe. oh hell yeah its clean down there.

----reference's----

meade916

i think thats the most magazines ive seen in anyones bathroom..

import tuner, modified magazine, dsport, truckin, mini trucking, and car craft. there are a fews mobile electronic and playboys in there too.

----reference's----

meade916

Chipotle FTW but above that is Mannys tacos a local guy here that has a trailor and is straight outta heaven with teh autentic mexican food!!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Chipotle FTW but above that is Mannys tacos a local guy here that has a trailor and is straight outta heaven with teh autentic mexican food!!!!

we got a dude like that here in olmstead falls. he sell tacos that are the shit for $4 a piece. i can eat like a herd of cows and can not finish one of his tacos.

----reference's----

meade916