blahh blahh blahh...

I knowww

turn the car on, the car lifts, turn the car off, it drops

Ice cube, Boyz in the Hood

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

steve put a smart air system on the "hoopty" that shit is the only way to go...

steve isnt a fair comparison, that nigg is like mcguyver n mr wizard's love child :blink:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

blahh blahh blahh...

I knowww

those are hydraulics homie....thats a whole different level of shyt

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

steve isnt a fair comparison, that nigg is like mcguyver n mr wizard's love child :blink:

"smart air" google that shit...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

blahh blahh blahh...

I knowww

no dipshit you program it for different ride possitions... example 1 for going in the driveway, 2 for doing U-turns.... etc. etc.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

..... owned.......

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 extended cab

Build in progress... pics to come

pioneer deh-6700mp

Lightning Audio Bolt 6x9 3 ways

Memphis prcs 5 1/4 components

Cadence TXA-1000d amp

2x JLw3-10's dual 2 ohm... wired to 2 ohms

Wired by-0 gauge and 4 gauge

"smart air" google that shit...

I know what it is meng, the mr wizard mcguyver is a joke that I got goin with teh meade :)

I thought about getting that but I realized Im too poor and welfare wont cover it :angry:

so its ok to lift the vehicle as long as the air bags provide the lift?

so when you guys say not to lift a vehicle to put rims on it i take it that you mean doing a permanent lift :huh:

Posted Image

Archived