Second Skin Audio

16 12'' Re's

904.78sq'' of cone area?, what u gunna do bout the back glass if 8 are fireing up, how are the 8 fireing now forward? anyways good luck on the build but might be louder if u do it like tommy has his kinda like a diamond look and do 4 on each side and should work

And its 1808.64 inches of cone area for the 16 12's

Yeah sure you can get louder with less, but I can tell you people will flock to a ride with a bunch of subs over 2 subs that are twice as loud anyday

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yea i love it when they say "hey yo come over here look at what this guy did to his back seat

build started today box 75% done got to cut the holes because the router bit went dull

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

and it's cool to see a ride with multiple subs. but you already know that while chilling in the parking lot some cat is going to come up with his 4 12s or 15s and outdo you and talk about how you had so many subs against his 4. anyways you stated you didn't want to go for spl so that's kills the being the loudest part.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

ijust got done doin the tuning and damn that shit slams my car is gonna fall apart but the box is going to slit in half so i need to re reenforce ill put up pics later

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

Looks fuckin SWEET!!!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yo wheni play it the whole think expanded then sucked in i thought it was going to explode cant wait till its solid

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

Archived