Sundown Audio

Crunch Gp3000d-pro - Backordered

kentb

Call Maxxsonics direct and tell them that you are a competitor wanting to get one of those amps. They will more than likely do a factory direct order and may even give you a competitor discount. Btw I am getting 2500 rms out of mine on a 2.2 ohm reactive load. The amp is wired down to .8 ohms and with rise it is 2.2 and does very well for my subs. Good luck with the hunt!

LMAO!!!! the day you get 6k rms out of 2 of those amps is the day i lay fucking eggs

Guaranteed those amps put out 3k+ rms a piece. Mine pounds OUT OF CONTROL. More power than both my T1000's combined no doubt. Has a 300 amp current draw you know...

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

alot of the crunch amps are on back order. i remember that someone said the GP 3000 and the sundown 3000 share the same board. it makes sense now. the saz3000d wont be available until august either

----reference's----

meade916

alot of the crunch amps are on back order. i remember that someone said the GP 3000 and the sundown 3000 share the same board. it makes sense now. the saz3000d wont be available until august either

umm.. i dont think so, i think its been said there not..

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Guaranteed those amps put out 3k+ rms a piece. Mine pounds OUT OF CONTROL. More power than both my T1000's combined no doubt. Has a 300 amp current draw you know...

Sorry if at all i sound like a noob but can you explain how current draw works and how it affects your electrical?

Sorry if at all i sound like a noob but can you explain how current draw works and how it affects your electrical?

300*effieiency*voltage=RMS power

300 being the fuse size.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

NO these amps do not share the same board. They have some similarities when you compare the internals of the amps, but they are two completely different amps. The only thing that they may share in common is being made in Korea.

Archived