Sundown Audio

Crunch Gp3000d-pro - Backordered

kentb

your about to lay some eggs then, becuase they do over 3krms each.... dont talk crap about amps you dont have experience with.

it doesnt say stetsom so its not possible

Maxxsonics is out of them as well! And if im not mistaken, one of the team livewire guys tested them to do 3000+rms with at reactive around 1 ohm (if I remember correct, been a while since I read the thread) at 13v or something like that, threads on TP

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

honest i see more of a crunch boner then stetsom..

ha the only boner on here is fi dc and rf, what accordman was saying pimp is that alpine will not believe any ratings that any comp puts out on their amps unless it's stetsom releasing it.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

ha the only boner on here is fi dc and rf, what accordman was saying pimp is that alpine will not believe any ratings that any comp puts out on their amps unless it's stetsom releasing it.

exactly what i mean

i think this argument will go on forever weather crunch puts out the watts or not...but i think it comes down to quality over quantity or quantity over quality..am i saying crunch is garbage? no but im saying theres no way it can be compared to sundowns 3k model..which some people have compared thinking the internals are the same..

i think this argument will go on forever weather crunch puts out the watts or not...but i think it comes down to quality over quantity or quantity over quality..am i saying crunch is garbage? no but im saying theres no way it can be compared to sundowns 3k model..which some people have compared thinking the internals are the same..

i can see it stopping if the companys would get someone else to do testing on their products instead of themselves..i mean come on of course the comp will say that they are comparable to higher subs with less than half the cost...the shit with orion and how the hcca was beating out all these other subs...or when rusty compared the lvl 4 with 3 times the rms to a dd 9500 with its rms...we all know if the dd had 3x the rms it would spank that sub's ass..

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived