Sundown Audio

Crunch Gp3000d-pro - Backordered

kentb

just get both amps and test them. remember $1000 for the sundown I believe new vs a crunch 3000d pro for $450. Yet the sundowns use better parts. It would be the thor vs the 3000d but eh you get 2 amps for $900 shipped yet alot more power than 1 sundown for the price. It all comes down to your budget

i like how you're comparing to what price the gp3000d-pro sells for and the sundowns msrp.... :rolleyes:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i like how you're comparing to what price the gp3000d-pro sells for and the sundowns msrp.... :rolleyes:

this shows your a smart ass that knows all :rolleyes:

a refurd costs $700 meaning its repaired not new. for 100 more you can get 2 new gp3000d and yet have more power but yet the quality of the sundown is better but I would pay a bit more for new amps not fixed ones

this shows your a smart ass that knows all :rolleyes:

a refurd costs $700 meaning its repaired not new. for 100 more you can get 2 new gp3000d and yet have more power but yet the quality of the sundown is better but I would pay a bit more for new amps not fixed ones

db-r is a authorized Sundown amp repairer.

Do you know of any other places that'll sell a refurb amp with a one year warranty?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

just get both amps and test them. remember $1000 for the sundown I believe new vs a crunch 3000d pro for $450. Yet the sundowns use better parts. It would be the thor vs the 3000d but eh you get 2 amps for $900 shipped yet alot more power than 1 sundown for the price. It all comes down to your budget

sundowns $859

go ahead buy a used amp that was fixed rather than a new one :rolleyes:

FYI - Chris replaces every transistor in the amp when repairing and then fully load tests the amp.

Unless the amp has a cosmetic flaw, they are every bit as good as a new amp. Most of them are in 9/10 or better condition (most of my customers seem to take good care of their amplifiers), otherwise Chris offers an even further discount.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Archived