dunno about urs but mine is abt 13 sec LMAO mine is a nissan almera 1.5, but i gotta say man that beemer does like slick!

seriously nice looking! good choice

lol googled it

http://www.modernracer.com/chevroletcobaltsssup.html

0-60 6.4

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Guest MegaloManiac

newcens Optical audio is the Shizznet, it rocks....but their arent any HU that use optical i think?...notice i said optical and not digicox.

but i do know the alpine 701 processor has optical input  :^ so u can run all the audio from there and have the stock radio just for radio & cd controll. all processing will be done at the h701

i think 20s would look nice on that i dont really want to spend alot on wheels i was hoping to spend a max of around 1500 for rims and tires

i was looking into these rims

20in stern st-11 de elegance theyre about $890 for a set of 4

Posted Image

Posted Image

what you guys think about those?

and the i went to the dealer today for my car wash its looks pretty now ill take some more pics but i was talking with one the technicians and he said the fiber optics is from the car computer to the amp but it runs speaker wires from the amp to the speakers so he told me if i was gonna run subs to splice the wire from the wires to the 2 8in subwoofers and hook that into the new amp so i think thats gonna be my plan woo hoo.

and emporer thats a pretty fast car for a 4 cylinder too jeez i guess the only downfall is that its fwd but its still fast as hell none the less

Archived