**new** Lil Wayne The Carter Iii

seemed like crap the 2 times i listened to it. I dont like his babbling and i dont like the beats as well.

Yeah your not alone there, what bother's me the most is how he trys to sound Jamaican or w/e the hell......turdman is 100% better than him! but 5^ 5tar 5tunna wasnt much better

(2) FI BTL 15's

(2) Sundow Audio SAZ-3000D

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Alpine iDA-X200

(3) Power Master D3100 B82REZ

(4) Boston Pro 60's Speakers

--> Knowing i'll soon hit harder than anybody within 4 countys :) Priceless

amilli is annoying as hell, they play it on the radio and people request it constantly. i just ride with the stereo off when it comes on.

nay nay - daddys back - a millionaire im a young money millionaire tougher than nigerian air :| wooo what a great line!

(2) FI BTL 15's

(2) Sundow Audio SAZ-3000D

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Alpine iDA-X200

(3) Power Master D3100 B82REZ

(4) Boston Pro 60's Speakers

--> Knowing i'll soon hit harder than anybody within 4 countys :) Priceless

Guest Dylan Dude

I don't like it either but I didn't really expect it to be good. Lollipop and A Milli are terrible. I used to be a big lil' wayne fan but after the Carter 2 he just forgot how to rap. His latest mixtapes suck. He uses that stupid auto tune voice thing now. 500 Degreez was his best album. All you guys should go buy that. It's an awesome CD.

The best song on this cd is "You Ain't Got Nothin" and it's not because of wayne.

Guest Dylan Dude

should i waste my $10 on this or not?

vote please.

no. download it for free. and if u don't want to do that, don't get it.

lol. You got to be f*ckin' kidding me 500 Degreez his best album :rolleyes:

yea, that or The Carter 1 but I like 500 degreez. That was back when he was underground and still made good music.

no. download it for free. and if u don't want to do that, don't get it.

yea, that or The Carter 1 but I like 500 degreez. That was back when he was underground and still made good music.

true. i just dont know if its worth. half of the $hit he talks about i nor anyone else i know has a clue what it is . my homeboy said he does to much codine and promefazene

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived