HunterJohnson Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 Please do not sell smd. Idc if you'd get a million dollars, I like where it is and who's on it!! But that's really effin cool! Also I'm surprised its only 35 bucks a day in ads! Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
meade916 Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 this thread is ancient. I have seen everything from $46 bucks to $150,000 every site ranks them different LOL All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
purplesyrup Posted March 30, 2013 Report Posted March 30, 2013 this thread is ancient. I have seen everything from $46 bucks to $150,000 every site ranks them different LOL I tried that "whats this site worth" worth junk on a few different sites a long time ago, none of them at all had consistent or even close numbers to each other.
snafu Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 $46 is pretty good, mine is worth $23 . . . Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.