Redbarons Acura Integra Finished** New Videos**

Thats koo. *bows down* Its louder than mines. Theres always somebody louder so im not mad about it. Maybe my decently loud is different from yours. this is decntly loud and Steve looks loud and assmans is fawkin loud. So i didnt say it wasnt loud my perception is maybe alittle idfferent from yours. But you wouldny know because you all jumped to conclusions.

I dont expect anyone to bow down, Im just a nobody in the car audio world, I personally havent done shit my personal loudest was a 148 on music, thats nothing.

people wouldnt jump to conclussions as you say if you we wouldnt be such a negitive nancy

I dont expect anyone to bow down, Im just a nobody in the car audio world, I personally havent done shit my personal loudest was a 148 on music, thats nothing.

people wouldnt jump to conclussions as you say if you we wouldnt be such a negitive nancy

Im not a negative person i just say what i mean and mean what i say. People just take them differently.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

are u gonna take pics of that cause i wanna see how its done

I can but its really nothing to it, power, remote and ground.

connect your power wire to a power source (im connecting to a lead off the batts)

connect the remote wire to the headunits remote so it turns on when the system gets turned on.

connect the ground to the chassis of the vehicle and your done.

I can but its really nothing to it, power, remote and ground.

connect your power wire to a power source (im connecting to a lead off the batts)

connect the remote wire to the headunits remote so it turns on when the system gets turned on.

connect the ground to the chassis of the vehicle and your done.

thats wut i was lookin for. id dint know if u should connect it to the wire or the battery

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

yea I need to post some finished pics, I have 2 stinger volt meters to install, then I can post finished pics.

and Christian wont be ble to pick up his car today, he had something more important come up, if your close by and want a demo, give me a shout.

i need to get one of those. usually i keep a volt meter close by and check my bus bars between rounds.... sometimes

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived