Redbarons Acura Integra Finished** New Videos**

I agree with you, luckily for us where not adding much in weight to the car, woofers wiegh the same, should be about the same amount of wood, Im just making a floating amp rack out of steel, thats the only extra Im adding from what it had before, Im also pushing some of the weight towards the front, so I Should be ok, key word being Should ;)

What is the idea, woofers up port back, woofers forward port back, woofers up port up? hehehe. Would be cool if you could build a box just low enough to be able to put in a rear strut bar. Alpine little red truck went to the wrecker last weekend and this past weekend he lowered and put in front and rear strut bars and the rear tie bar on his little 91 civc hatch. so we're in the design stage right now too with simliar equipment. LOL.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for sure gonna be watchin this....2 18's in a small ass car lol i wanna see how your gonna build the box and it not be a wall?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I agree with you, luckily for us where not adding much in weight to the car, woofers wiegh the same, should be about the same amount of wood, Im just making a floating amp rack out of steel, thats the only extra Im adding from what it had before, Im also pushing some of the weight towards the front, so I Should be ok, key word being Should ;)

amp rack in front of box?????? cant wait to hear this thing. i predict it being alot louder than those 15's and those things slammed. either way its gonna look good.

x2 on the rear strut tower bar. hella easy to make a custom one. just need a few steel bars and hyman joints. peice of cake.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

What is the idea, woofers up port back, woofers forward port back, woofers up port up? hehehe. Would be cool if you could build a box just low enough to be able to put in a rear strut bar. Alpine little red truck went to the wrecker last weekend and this past weekend he lowered and put in front and rear strut bars and the rear tie bar on his little 91 civc hatch. so we're in the design stage right now too with simliar equipment. LOL.

box design will be sub up\port up, I dont have anything drawn up on paper yet, I think the subs will be right behind the front seats above the window line a inch or two, port further back reflecting off the hatch glass :0

I wont be able to cut any wood for a minute or so, becuase christian needs to send me the cars plastic trim panels so I can make it all perwty like.

adjustables in the rear ;)

yes sir

amp rack in front of box?????? cant wait to hear this thing. i predict it being alot louder than those 15's and those things slammed. either way its gonna look good.

x2 on the rear strut tower bar. hella easy to make a custom one. just need a few steel bars and hyman joints. peice of cake.

well I guess no rear strut tower for christian.

should be a cool build im sure that old box will fit in my integra if you need to recycle i want to do two 15s anyway :rolleyes:

you got an intergra?????

box design will be sub up\port up, I dont have anything drawn up on paper yet, I think the subs will be right behind the front seats above the window line a inch or two, port further back reflecting off the hatch glass :0

I wont be able to cut any wood for a minute or so, becuase christian needs to send me the cars plastic trim panels so I can make it all perwty like.

CHRISTIAN????? Pretty? "F" pretty......... the more raw the better. A solid install hooked up clean can be just appealing as a finished paneled up install. Besides BLKSIN is pretty enough.

LOL you could go old school and bust out a civic coupe LOL

ohh dont get me wrong, it's not gonna be BLKSIN pretty, just cleaned with factory panels where they belong. and a BIG FAT BOX behind his and his copilot's heads LOL

amps in the very rear battrees in the spare tire well, hope fully it wont sag to bad hahaha

ohh dont get me wrong, it's not gonna be BLKSIN pretty, just cleaned with factory panels where they belong. and a BIG FAT BOX behind his and his copilot's heads LOL

amps in the very rear battrees in the spare tire well, hope fully it wont sag to bad hahaha

its not gonna sag......its gonna be slammed......LOL :lol:

Archived