EricR Posted June 30, 2008 Report Posted June 30, 2008 I have never welded sheet metal, I heard it can be tricky becuase it likes to warpso glass it ? i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
redbaron80 Posted June 30, 2008 Report Posted June 30, 2008 wow i cant wait to hear this in person tomorrow( if christian shows up ) looks like is hammers no doubt.Somebody got too drunk to show up for a DEMO.... Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
David Posted June 30, 2008 Author Report Posted June 30, 2008 so glass it ?I have thought about that too, I just wonder with all the flexxing it does, will it crack the fibreglass??
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted June 30, 2008 Report Posted June 30, 2008 I have thought about that too, I just wonder with all the flexxing it does, will it crack the fibreglass?? Rhino Line the roof and the floors. LOL that would be fucking nuts. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
LSN2meBoom916 Posted June 30, 2008 Report Posted June 30, 2008 I need a song with a good 30+ seconds of 43 hz, any suggestions?Not 100% sure on the freq but My car peaks around 44hz and it's right there in the sweet spot.Chingo Bling...it's either called Like this and like that, or Making Paper Stack...an epicenter helps too. 1st demo- 2nd 3rd And HE used to sit in it FULL TILT... all the time w/ the old setup I'm scared to sit in it now hahahhahaa. David even got the "Mean-Mug" off of Christian's grill!!!! Nice work David. Pretty safe to say you delivered on this one, and Christian finally looks happy. Maybe while folks are meeting up for Roscoe's visit I'll get a demo in this thing too. Wow. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
redbaron80 Posted June 30, 2008 Report Posted June 30, 2008 It's kinda scary on the mid to high notes that shake the car to pieces Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
David Posted June 30, 2008 Author Report Posted June 30, 2008 yeah sorry I forgot about you chris, hopefully we can get you in the car soon, Im trying to get him to bring it up on the fourth, thanks for props I really appreciate it.
LSN2meBoom916 Posted June 30, 2008 Report Posted June 30, 2008 yeah sorry I forgot about you chris, hopefully we can get you in the car soon, Im trying to get him to bring it up on the fourth, thanks for props I really appreciate it.You deserve em man, you seem to always be able to bring the loud.And no worries on me not hearing it yet, I am a bizzy mofo these days myself...new job doin 40+hrs/week and building my brains out in my "free time"...(Not in that lil shop on kiefer anymore so You won't find me there unless I'm just droppin in to check on the folks) but I'm sure I'll get to hear it someday...esp if I ever get my car rebuilt and make it to a damn show. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
David Posted June 30, 2008 Author Report Posted June 30, 2008 you can see the differrnce in loudness between these two videos old set-up new set up on the first vid I cant see the windshield moving, though the old system deffinitly flexxed the shit out of those doors
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.