Team Bassick - Kimo Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 thats nothing new, it has been like that for a couple of yrs now. drop the front and it would look baddass x100 Time for some suspension mods. Springs, Strut Bar, Rear Tie Bar. As far as you drive that car I'm surprised you haven't done anything yet. Might as well look into it. They are hella cheap now. I think alpine picked up all his suspension mods for like $100 brand new. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
David Posted July 1, 2008 Author Report Posted July 1, 2008 eliminate the strut bar from the list no room for it in the rear
redbaron80 Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 HUSHMAT is the SHIT. MUCH MUCH quieter ( rattles ). Just need to get it on the roof and doors. With the rear panels and amps quiet, the sound is SWEET. David, you have a PM Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 eliminate the strut bar from the list no room for it in the rear Still can get the front one. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
redbaron80 Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 Still can get the front one. This is true. Hey Kimo, that song from Bassrace CD, song # 1 was working GREAT until 0:10 seconds into the song, and the note got higher, and i went from a 150.3 to a 149.0, then at 0:20 seconds the note came back, and I started climbing, but could not get back to 150+. That first beat, is that 40 hertz? that is what i need constant. At least I know whatever THAT note is, it can hold 150. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
roscoe1129 Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 This is true. Hey Kimo, that song from Bassrace CD, song # 1 was working GREAT until 0:10 seconds into the song, and the note got higher, and i went from a 150.3 to a 149.0, then at 0:20 seconds the note came back, and I started climbing, but could not get back to 150+. That first beat, is that 40 hertz? that is what i need constant. At least I know whatever THAT note is, it can hold 150. Christian I am bringing that disc and were gonna make copies for everyone it goes from 20hz to upper 70s I believe and each frequency "song" plays for a minute. I be sure to get on to ya. and its not a constant tone its broke up freq. with "music" mids highs mixed in. I think you guys will like it. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
redbaron80 Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 Christian I am bringing that disc and were gonna make copies for everyone it goes from 20hz to upper 70s I believe and each frequency "song" plays for a minute. I be sure to get on to ya. and its not a constant tone its broke up freq. with "music" mids highs mixed in. I think you guys will like it. AWESOME, yeah, once you get into town, I'd love to get a copy of it, and GIVE YOU A DEMO for sho Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 This is true. Hey Kimo, that song from Bassrace CD, song # 1 was working GREAT until 0:10 seconds into the song, and the note got higher, and i went from a 150.3 to a 149.0, then at 0:20 seconds the note came back, and I started climbing, but could not get back to 150+. That first beat, is that 40 hertz? that is what i need constant. At least I know whatever THAT note is, it can hold 150. Yeah bro its around 40. Its what I've been using this season. It'll probably work for you too but you got to play with it a bit. OH and on a side note. Sorry I missed your calls. I guess its just bad timing. When you called the other night for the charger I was in class. The other day when you called I was out with my Girl. Sorry Man. You gonna be up in Sac for the 4th? KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
redbaron80 Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 I'll probably be at the show on Sat. The 4th is reserved for family Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
roscoe1129 Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 AWESOME, yeah, once you get into town, I'd love to get a copy of it, and GIVE YOU A DEMO for shohellz yeah shiiiiiit yeahz Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.