Jump to content

Redbarons Acura Integra Finished** New Videos**


Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn I'm busy 2night ill put gta 4 down on wens. Night if you wanna meter then redbaron?

Yeah, Tonight is OUT, but Wednesday is fine. My celly is broken so PM me your number. And I wanna play that GTA 4 too ;)

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

Nice work David....That bish is SLUMPIN. Christian, It looks like you're about to start playing my not so favorite game....what's going to break next :lol: good shit gents ^_^

:ph34r:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Posted

Nice work David....That bish is SLUMPIN. Christian, It looks like you're about to start playing my not so favorite game....what's going to break next :lol: good shit gents ^_^

:ph34r:

thanks brotha, I appreciate it.

Posted

Well last night I got to play with redbarons integra and I'm pretty damn impressed the new btl was tight like it was brand new and redbaron was baby'n them well cause those are his babies

I had to take the bass knob from him and really turn them up very loud and still plays lows well

I tired my hardest to get them subs broke in damn near full tilt 20hz to 30hz sweeps for 5 mins the subs did break in alil and redbaron said it started to sound even better but damn the speaker is still tight as fawk

I say 152 burb and with the right song 151 bass race

Oh and droping to 11 .8 volts ftl more POWER constant 13 volts will make that car really come alive

Great work David now if we can get redbaron to really push his stuff it will be better

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 8788 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...