Redbarons Acura Integra Finished** New Videos**

your opinion doesnt matter, Fart in the kick boy.

lets see your integra flex the windshield like this with some MUSIC

Posted Image

ohh thats right you cant you have a 1 note wonder.

Take a hike asshat.

lets see your integra flex the windshield like this one does, ohh thats right you have a 1 note wonder.

Take a hike asshat.

Posted Image

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

lets see your integra flex the windshield like this with some MUSIC

ohh thats right you cant you have a 1 note wonder.

Take a hike asshat.

its 2-18's and 6k and only a 150.9 is crap.... my 4-10 daily did louder than that so STFU! once u build redbarron a loud daily system talk

its 2-18's and 6k and only a 150.9 is crap.... my 4-10 daily did louder than that so STFU! once u build redbarron a loud daily system talk

like I said your opinion dont fucken matter so STFU and go hate somewhere else, let me see your windshield/roof/sunroof flex like this FROM some Chopped and screwed LOW bass, you cant so STFU.

get off the hateraid or Get LOST.

*sry David for the second post- forgot i was not in 18+*

Although this Ass monkey needs a swift punt to the cunt :aggressive:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived