redbaron80 Posted March 27, 2012 Report Posted March 27, 2012 Bill and I were watchn that run and going FAWK!.. you came out the gate at 156.1 I was like damn..that's what I burped..lol super loud on 2 subs nonwall..congrats bro..... Wonder if I can get that 157 sealed up musical. for 30 seconds. Need to get that voltage up and it might be in there. Got a few other things to try. Still tuned to 32:) Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
redbaron80 Posted March 27, 2012 Report Posted March 27, 2012 Shopping for coilovers to help with the ride. Then we can load 4 more batts for a total of 7. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
dolarbilz Posted March 27, 2012 Report Posted March 27, 2012 Shopping for coilovers to help with the ride. Then we can load 4 more batts for a total of 7. ^^^^^^this I like..get loud!
dolarbilz Posted March 27, 2012 Report Posted March 27, 2012 Bill and I were watchn that run and going FAWK!.. you came out the gate at 156.1 I was like damn..that's what I burped..lol super loud on 2 subs nonwall..congrats bro..... I was waiting for doors blowopen.lol
redbaron80 Posted July 16, 2012 Report Posted July 16, 2012 Might need to start shopping for new batteries pretty soon. Was only able to get a 154.9 on TL. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
redbaron80 Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 Time for some upgrades. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
redbaron80 Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 Mayhems sold! Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
CortezDTV Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 Someone told me you just got louder SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.