Slamolgy Roll Call

Deafdreamz

Hey guys great weekend and great turn out! I geuss i missed some SMD guys, im Kory from Team Roadquake. We had over 50 people register for bassrace as well as dbdrag. On sunday the 39.9 bracket was the big money shot. I was never so nervouse in my life going up against 2 world champions back to back, great runs from everyone and i hope you all got to see jakes lincoln. We have been working so hard on it over the last few months, getting louder everyshow. This weekend we came with our biggest gain so far and threw up a 159.8 with 4 15's in a sedan. Hope to see you all at the next show!

oh shit...i saw you (one of you guys...dno which one obviously lol) but i saw the lincoln. that was nuts. didnt expect that high of a number to be honest. so i was definitely impressed by it.

Ya good job kory that lincoln fuckin rocked.

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

Ya good job kory that lincoln fuckin rocked.

Thanks man, im glad you likes jakes lincoln. He has put countless hours into the thing as well as me and some of the team. We have gotten a lof of help from fellow db veterains and owe a lot to them as well as maxxsonics.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Thanks man, im glad you likes jakes lincoln. He has put countless hours into the thing as well as me and some of the team. We have gotten a lof of help from fellow db veterains and owe a lot to them as well as maxxsonics.

dont take all the credit remember i was there from the first cut until now. (lol) i love how oyu got so defensive at the store. i love ya cuz.

----reference's----

meade916

Hey guys great weekend and great turn out! I geuss i missed some SMD guys, im Kory from Team Roadquake. We had over 50 people register for bassrace as well as dbdrag. On sunday the 39.9 bracket was the big money shot. I was never so nervouse in my life going up against 2 world champions back to back, great runs from everyone and i hope you all got to see jakes lincoln. We have been working so hard on it over the last few months, getting louder everyshow. This weekend we came with our biggest gain so far and threw up a 159.8 with 4 15's in a sedan. Hope to see you all at the next show!

Great job this weekend man.

I was in the blue regular cab s-10 that lost to nick in the first round after a crazy round. A tie, double breakout, tie again, then in the 4th round I break out in the last second. :(

139.9 was definitely tough at this show. I hope to see most of you guys in defiance if I can get out there. :) I need to get my points for finals after sucking ass last weekend! :D

At least I got 2nd on saturday. Had one of my ports fall off halfway through the run and had to struggle to get it back on. By the time I did that I had to catch up majorly and ended up losing by .1 :( Oh well, shit happens. They are taped on there good now! :)

I gotta start practicing more. It doesn't matter if it's during practice or in the final round, I always get nervous.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

I was in the blue regular cab s-10 that lost to nick in the first round after a crazy round. A tie, double breakout, tie again, then in the 4th round I break out in the last second. :(

139.9 was definitely tough at this show. I hope to see most of you guys in defiance if I can get out there. :) I need to get my points for finals after sucking ass last weekend! :D

At least I got 2nd on saturday. Had one of my ports fall off halfway through the run and had to struggle to get it back on. By the time I did that I had to catch up majorly and ended up losing by .1 :( Oh well, shit happens. They are taped on there good now! :)

I gotta start practicing more. It doesn't matter if it's during practice or in the final round, I always get nervous.

O that sucks dude i didnt know your fuck port fell off....yea deff a good show lots of great competitors....and yes i hope to see all at defiance

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

were not all machines like triffinof..lol

rematches can get some people tense.. like both of us got.

You did good man, just didn't get the best bracket placement.

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

were not all machines like triffinof..lol

rematches can get some people tense.. like both of us got.

You did good man, just didn't get the best bracket placement.

Everyone in the 139.9 bracket was capable of winning. :) Steve mick, roadquake, yourself, iggy, jay, etc. Very tough class.

Triffinof is definitely a machine though. :D

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

Everyone in the 139.9 bracket was capable of winning. :) Steve mick, roadquake, yourself, iggy, jay, etc. Very tough class.

Triffinof is definitely a machine though. :D

yes he is. me and him always battle it out. all of team roadquake should be at the defiance show. me (f-150) a old school suburban, kbreudi(hoopty ass catera lol), and awhole bunch of other heavy hitters. hopefully by then i can have the extra batteries i need horribly.

----reference's----

meade916

Archived