Jump to content

Slamolgy Roll Call


Deafdreamz

Recommended Posts

Posted

all i wanna know is how did the silver lincoln from team roadquake do? i want to see if he kept the score he had friday.

I didn't see his run but I think he told me 159.8<<< i think

Rebuild coming soon

Posted

I didn't see his run but I think he told me 159.8<<< i think

i hope so.

----reference's----

meade916

Posted

Once again, another show and nobody from the forum introduces themselves to me. :( I would think that people would know my little blue s-10 and the big "team phat hertz" banner across the windshield by now. :(

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

Posted

I didn't see his run but I think he told me 159.8<<< i think

yeah that was it

i got there around 1 ish i think. give or take a half hour or somethin :P you see the wind straight blow all the tents up everywhere? sucks if they damaged any cars :(

next show ima post a pic of myself or somethin beforehand like we did in carl casper. met several SMDers from there. i was chillin with khaki shorts and a white shirt and pimp white frame aviators :)

 

 

Posted

Once again, another show and nobody from the forum introduces themselves to me. :( I would think that people would know my little blue s-10 and the big "team phat hertz" banner across the windshield by now. :(

I guess you can call me a noob but I didn't know anyone there. I saw the S10 but didn't put 1 and 1 together.

Rebuild coming soon

Posted

i dno if i saw the s-10 or not...tryin to think. i didnt see the whole sound comp. i was walkin around takin pics too. dno how close you are all...but a local shop has some comps up towards dayton ohio at times. met someone from SMD there a few months back

 

 

Posted

I guess you can call me a noob but I didn't know anyone there. I saw the S10 but didn't put 1 and 1 together.

same here, we were next to each other and had no clue :wacko:

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100

Posted

a maroon eclipse, bassraced the 139.9 class

Yeah I saw your car. I tried the bassrace testing but busted out in the testing and decided to go home till the awards.

Rebuild coming soon

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9505 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...