Second Skin Audio

What DDs are these..

oohh the carbon fiber dust caps, or are those the "carbon fiber" paper dustcaps that DD sends out sometimes.

Ive never seen a "fake" cf dust cap. Do you got pics of this? Id really like to see this one. ;D  I can tell that one is a real cf cap just from the way the light reflects on the cap.

They are deff 10s, but it could be a 1008. it looks like the same size cf dust cap I got on my 12. But it could be any sub from the 1000 line to the 9500 line. Like someone said, you would have to see the motor.

Guest MegaloManiac

oohh the carbon fiber dust caps, or are those the "carbon fiber" paper dustcaps that DD sends out sometimes.

Ive never seen a "fake" cf dust cap. Do you got pics of this? Id really like to see this one. ;D  I can tell that one is a real cf cap just from the way the light reflects on the cap.

They are deff 10s, but it could be a 1008. it looks like the same size cf dust cap I got on my 12. But it could be any sub from the 1000 line to the 9500 line. Like someone said, you would have to see the motor.

i'll dig up a pic. basically it is like a paper/plastic type dustcap. you can press down on it. ivee seen the real carbon fiber dustcaps, u can see and feel the actuall "fabric" and u cant push on it.

edit: no pic but i found a vid from when we walled it... DD 9515..recone comin anyways hehe, reason doug is lifting with his feet is soo the DD cooling kicks in

th_id009.jpg